Spring Housing Market: Coming Soon!
Here’s a little glimpse into what’s going on right now in my business… and what is soon to come.
Current Listings: You can always see my current listings HERE at this link. They’ll often show there if they are under a contingent contract, too, but here is what we currently have available… and we’re looking for buyers.
- Single Family Home “To Be Built” in Hamilton (Heather Knolls) $645,000.
- Townhouse in Leesburg (Potomac Station), for rent and move in ready! $2275
- Apartment homes in Reston (Harbor Park), for rent – several choices and time frames. $1500-2000~ (Click the link and scroll to the listings on Esplanade Drive).
- Building Lot Paeonian Springs (Hurley Ln)… 3 acres, $229,000.
Soon to Hit the Market:
- Building Lot, Paeonian Springs… 3 acres $299,000. (Adjacent to the lot above) AMAZING VIEWS
- Rental townhome, Winchester… available May… Price $1200.
- Single Family Home in Leesburg (Ashton Downs)… 4 bdrms, home office on the main, lots of wood floors, woodburning fireplace and one of the biggest/best lots int he neighborhood. Price TBD/mid $400Ks.
- Historic Farmhouse near Loudoun County Fairgrounds and W&OD trail, just outside Leesburg Town Limits. Price TBD/low $400Ks.
- New Home To Be Bult, Vienna, Craftsman Style, Approx 5K sf, high end finishes throughout. Approx delivery: Fall, plans and final specs should be available this month. Price TBD/approx $1.3m-1.4m
And then there are the buyers… I have a few sets of buyers/renters actively looking for new homes, but inventory is so tight… Do you know of any listings these buyers should consider?
- Townhome for rent – Centreville area – nice community – ready to move NOW. Under $2K/month.
- Condo/Townhome – Between Reston and Leesburg… priced under $250K depending on HOA/COA fees. Can be as small as a one bedroom, if Condo must be top floor, must be in a quite neighborhood not near busy roads.
- Townhome – Under $300K… ideally planning to move in June/July, within 30/45 minutes of Dulles Airport.
- Single Family Home – Under $600K… Ashburn/Leesburg area… must be able to have a fenced backyard. Prefers “traditional” subdivision locations, likes the common Colonial style homes with wood floors and nice finishes. They do not want new construction.
- Lansdowne – Under $800K, townhome will be considered.
- Lansdowne – Under $1.5m, seeking home on high perch with good views, 7K+ sf, cash buyer.
Let the match-making begin… Do you know of any homes that will meet these buyers needs? Any buyers for the “coming soon” homes or land? Help me make the connection.
And, if you’re thinking of selling… HURRY! It’s only 2 weeks until spring, and the buyers are waiting for you – but they won’t wait long.
You can reach me at 703-669-3142 anytime!