I am pretty stoked to learn of a home purchase loan program offered by a local bank. They are offering 97-100% financing to select buyers – with NO PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
Check out these quick facts and contact me for details:
- To qualify, your household income must fall UNDER $86,000 per year.
- Minimum credit score of 700
- Maximum debt to income ratio of 41% (45% if the credit score is 720 or higher).
- Must have solid income source/stable employment – 2 years or more (some exceptions for those in college before becoming employed in their field of study).
- It’s a fully documented loans and all income and assets must be verified.
- This is for primary residential properties only.
- You do NOT have to be a veteran, nor have any DoD background, or have any particular type of job or other association.
- You do NOT have to be a first time home buyer (but can not own any other properties – you can sell your first house on one day and buy the next on the next day!).
- This is a conventional loan, so property requirements are not as stringent as for a VA loan.
- Maximum loan amount $417K.
If I just described you, give me a call. Even without a downpayment, you may very well be ready to purchase a home now. No more waiting.